Use The CX Game To Kick Start A Process Of Change!
The CX Game is a perfect tool to use
- in a (culture) change process with strong customer focus;
- when a new customer (contact) strategy is rolled out to bring the strategy to life immediately;
- to support the implementation of a Voice-of-the-Customer or CRM program;
- in Agile and Lean environments to give the customer a voice;
- when onboarding new employees, so that you can immediately immerse them in customer focus.
We train a number of employees to become a facilitator, so that you can play the CX Game (live or online) in your own company. You will manage the change yourself and will be independent. We will prepare a suitable program based on a specified goal, desired result and company size with tailored questions and assignments.
Bring Life To Customer Focus Within Your Organization
The Customer Experience Game is a board game which helps employees raise their customer experience awareness. Teams answer questions and complete assignments within a limited amount of time. An experienced facilitator provides guidance during the game by explaining the rules and asking questions. The Facilitator fulfills the role of timekeeper, jury and inspirer.
The questions and assignments include the following three important customer experience topics:
Following completion of the Game, you will have a better idea of your company’s customer experience; you have exchanged knowledge, you are inspired and you will have specific ideas for your next step.
- your new customer (contact) strategy comes to life
- the role of a VoC program or implementation of CRM becomes clearer
- employees know better what they can do themselves to offer a distinctive experience.
In addition, you will be stronger as a team, because you have learned about each team member’s knowledge, experience and forte. Plus, what’s very important: you had lots of fun!
How does it work? Below is an example of what the training for a facilitator and your own change tool might look like.
- We will start with a kick-off meeting where we will introduce the Game. We will discuss the goal, the result that you would like to achieve and the key characteristics of internal Facilitators. This session will be chaired by two experienced Facilitators, who have extensive experience in CX issues, change processes and the CX Game itself. Following this session we will prepare a specific program.
- Once the program is approved, we will create a CX Game to suit your business. This will include a set of questions and assignments that are specifically tailored towards your organization, employees and goal. We will assist where needed in recruiting and inviting the internal Facilitators
- During the training day you play the CX game under the guidance of CX Game specialists. The intended facilitators are participants themselves. We then continue to work together on an appropriate set of questions and assignments. After lunch we further explain how the game is played and the facilitators practice with each other.
- During the training, the internal facilitators receive their Toolkit: the agreed number of game boards including pawns, dice and a manual.
- The trained facilitators start playing the game themselves. After their first Game, we plan an intervention call to discuss the experience and improve on the feedback we receive.
The costs of the program depend on the number of internal facilitators to be trained and the scope of the change. The training of 4 facilitators, the necessary material for both the physical and online game and a customised CX Game programme amounts to €11,500 excluding VAT, location and catering costs.
“As a facilitator, I have now facilitated about 100 colleagues at SnelStart during the CX Game. I have experienced that the importance of CX has increased and that connections have been created between colleagues. In particular, breaking through departmental thinking and getting more understanding each other’s profession and contributing to the customer experience is a key outcome. I found the first session quite exciting to give. But we are extremely well prepared for our role by Babs, so it went really well. I’m looking forward to the next round in which I, together with my fellow facilitators, immerse about 75 colleagues in CX!
The CX Game will also be part of the onboarding program. It is important that new colleagues are included in our customer-oriented culture from the start!”
Sacha de Rooij – CX Programma Manager – Snelstart
The Customer Experience Game is the result of a cooperation between Nienke Bloem and Babs Asselbergs. For more information about the game, please contact us via one of the options below, or fill out the contact form.
Babs Asselbergs: 06-17443249
Nienke Bloem: 06-22216210