Do You Recognize The Following?
- We have collected sufficient customer feedback; how do we convert this to ACTION?
- Customer Experience may be a (strategic) theme in the organization, but what exactly does it mean to us?
- Our customers do not get sufficient priority on the agenda during Team, Management and Board meetings.
- How do we bring our new customer strategy to life in a fun interactive way?
- We are looking for a fun workshop about customer experience for our team
- Who has the experience to guide us through the roll-out of our CX strategy?
- How can we make employees think in a fun way about what they can do themselves to do better for the customer?
Time to play The Customer Experience Game!
The Customer Experience Game is a facilitated board game that helps your employees to raise awareness about what customer experience is all about. But also to learn them what they can do themselves to let customers have a better experience.
A facilitator supervises the Game so that Customer Experience really comes alife in the minds of your employees. Participants will answer questions and carry out assignments within limited time. In this way you will give the customer a voice in your (management) team and create a call to action. You will get to know each other and each other’s customer experiences better. You discover where you are already delivering and what your next step should be to work together for a better and distinctive customer experience. Besides, you will have a lot of fun together!
This is the ONLY management Game that is about YOUR customers and offers a follow-up! In doing so, you will not only reflect on a nice afternoon, but you put the theories you have learned into practice..
Versions Of The Customer Experience Game
Do you have an event, meeting or team meeting: ideal to play the Game. You play the Game in teams against each other, battle through questions and assignements, where 1 team wins. You gather insights, ideas and inspiration to take the next step in improving the customer experience. And have some FUN!
The game takes 2 hours, but is over before you know it. The Game is supervised by trained CX professionals. In the preparation we listen to your goals and tailor the questions and assignments to your business situation. So your participants really relate to the topic during the game.
Customer Experience is important in all levels of an organisation, but is impacted highly in the boardroom. How to put the customer on the agenda? How can leaders impact customer engagement?
The Customer Experience Game increases awareness of the importance of customer experience within the boardroom. The game takes 3 hours. In the preparation we listen to your situation, challenges and desired outcome of the meeting and tailor all questions and assignments. So all participants recognise the situation and are aligned with the topic.
The Customer Experience Game is the result of a cooperation between Nienke Bloem and Babs Asselbergs, owners of BlommaBerg – The Game Company. For more information about the game, please contact us via one of the options below, or fill out the contact form.