We understand your CX challenges
As a CX professional, you probably experience some of the following bottlenecks from time to time:
- you have a great CX plan, but you don’t know how to involve your colleagues in it
(unfortunately your plans remain plans)
- when it comes to customer experience, not everyone is involved within your organization
(so customer experiences remain more or less the same and little happens)
- your colleagues are enthusiastic, but do not link any actions to your plans
(and so still nothing changes)
- your plan has been well received, but everyone thinks that another colleague must or will take action
(and even then nothing changes, everyone just points at each other)
That is extremely frustrating
Also for your own job satisfaction. And that’s exactly why The Customer Experience Game is a great solution:
- The Customer Experience Game is tailor-made for your organization: the questions are therefore tailored to your customers and challenges.
- The CX Game helps employees increase awareness about customer experience.
- The CX Game is fun to play and increases team spirit.
- The CX Game doesn’t just mean fun: you also get answers to difficult CX issues.
- This game puts you straight into action mode. You inspire each other and learn in a fun way how you, as an employee and as a team, can give customers a better customer experience.
Get to know the online CX Game!
On April 10, you can get to know the Customer Experience Game online. In a Zoom session, you meet fellow CX professionals with whom you will play the game. In Miro (an online notice board) you can do the assignments with your team players. The session lasts from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and trust us…
Your gaming time will fly by!
We promise you now that you will:
- experience for yourself how the CX Game works
- really enjoy this session
- see how we approach everything technically (via Zoom and Miro)
- meet other interesting CX peers and
- naturally gain inspiration and learns from others.
Will you join us?
Babs Asselbergs (Blommaberg) and Sacha de Rooij (CX Program Manager at Snelstart) will guide this session. Sacha is an expert by experience when it comes to playing the CX Game within your own organization. At Snelstart, she facilitates The Customer Experience Game for her colleagues and with success!
This is what Sacha says about the CX Game:
“As a facilitator, I have now guided around 100 colleagues at SnelStart during the CX Game. I have experienced that the importance of CX has increased and that connections have been created between colleagues. In particular, breaking through departmental thinking and gaining more understanding of each other’s profession and contribution to the customer experience is a key outcome. I actually found the first session quite exciting to give. But we were very well prepared for our role by Babs, so it actually went well. I’m looking forward to the next round in which I, together with my fellow facilitators, will immerse another 75 colleagues in CX!
The CX Game will also become part of our onboarding program. It is important that new colleagues are included in our customer-oriented culture from the start!”
Enthusiastic? Curious? Both?
Sign up now for the free online introduction to The Customer Experience Game on April 10.
Any questions? Feel free to call or email me. It would be great if you are there on April 10!
+31 (0)6 17 44 32 49
PS: Are you unable to attend on April 10? Then read on!
We would be happy to keep you informed about future sessions. To do this, click on the button below.
Would you like to know whether the CX Game can mean something for your organization? Or do you have questions about the CX Game that you would like to discuss with us? Please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
We like to keep in touch!