Focus On Facts And Food For Thought!
The Customer Experience Game is a board game which helps employees raise their customer experience awareness. Teams answer questions and complete assignments within a limited amount of time. An experienced facilitator provides guidance during the game by explaining the rules and asking questions. The Facilitator fulfills the role of timekeeper, jury and inspirer.
The questions and assignments include the following three important customer experience topics:
Highest Roll, First Turn!
All participating teams answer the questions and complete the assignment. The team that comes up with the best answer, wins an “Happy Customer”. The team that finishes with the most “Happy Customers”, wins the game. Just like in daily business. Beware: There are unhappy customers in this game!
During the intake we get to know your organization and challenges. We discuss the reason and the desired results. We then tailor the questions and assignments with your business situation and the reason why you want to play the Game. A few examples of questions and assignments:
- What is the biggest dilemma for your customers?
- Make a 30 second video during which you answer a customer’s question that was asked via social media.
- Who knows all channels through which you communicate with your customers? Name as many as possible.
- What do you need now to become more customer focused?
After Completing The Game:
Each participant has written down a personal insight and action point. You will have a better idea of your company’s customer experience; you have exchanged knowledge, you are inspired and you may very well have specific ideas towards your next step. In addition, you will be stronger as a team, because you have learned about each team member’s knowledge, experience and forte. Plus, what’s very important: you had lots of fun!
The Game workshop of 2 hours costs €2,000 and a workshop of 3 hours € 2,500
- We play the Game online or whatever location you like. An experienced Customer Experience specialist will provide guidance during the Game.
- The Game is played with a maximum of 16 participants in 4 teams. For more than 16 players we tailor to your needs.
- In the extra hour you formulate the three most important actions from the game. Concrete actions are created to take the next step. The exact question is determined in consultation. The approach may be from a customer perspective (which customer problem are you going to solve and how are you going to do that?) or from an employee perspective (what do you need to be truly customer-oriented and how are you going to do that?)
Costs are excluding VAT, costs for travelling, catering and location. The Game can be played in English, Dutch, Flemish and French.
About the online CX Game
Just like the live CX Game the online version is
- very active and interactive
- provides a lot of fun and
- strengths the mutual connection between colleagues.
Teams feel connected again: participants share experiences, inspire each other, learn from each other and about the customer. Besides that, people come up with great ideas to improve the customer experience.
- You play with a maximum of 16 participants at one Game table.
- The online Game workshop lasts 3 hours, two short breaks are included.
- Online we communicate to each other with a video call tool like Zoom and the online white board Miro. During the Game teams answer the questions in breakouts rooms. All answers will be discussed with each other in the main room.
- For an example of the online Game Playground click here.
- Prior to the Game, all participants receive a link to an introduction to Miro. This way they are well prepared, should they not yet know Miro.
- Afterwards you will receive the output in pdf.
For more information about the online CX Game and feedback from participants read this blog.
The Customer Experience Game is the result of a cooperation between Nienke Bloem and Babs Asselbergs, owners of BlommaBerg – The Game Company. For more information about the game, please contact us via one of the options below, or fill out the contact form.
Babs Asselbergs: 06-17443249
Nienke Bloem: 06-22216210